White Flower Bodywork Policy
- Payment is due at time of service. Cash or personal check (local bank only) are accepted. There will be a $30.00 charge if check is returned NSF.
- Please arrive for your massage on time. A 24 hour notice of cancellation is requested but if no notice is given, I reserve the right to charge $30 as a reservation fee.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable and non-refundable and expire 12 months from purchase date. Certificates can be purchased for services only. The recipient may change service(s) or upgrade when they call to schedule for the gift certificate service.
- If you have any medical conditions or are on any medications; even OTC or herbal, please disclose this information on the intake forms and update as needed.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No treatment will be given to anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or with active infections.
- Any lewd or disrespectful behavior will be grounds for ending the appointment immediately, with required full payment and dismissal as a client.
If you require any special arrangements or products due to a condition or a personal need, please let me know so you may feel more comfortable.
- All information given is for informative purposes only and is not intended to replace personal judgment, physician orders, medical treatment or to diagnose medical conditions.
- Your personal information is confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone. Your physician will only be contacted in the event that a medical condition requires further information and you will be asked to sign a medical information release form.
- This is your appointment and I want to make it a memorable experience for you, if there is any thing I can do to improve your services please let me know.
- Please Enjoy, Relax, Invigorate, Restore, and Renew!